The number of participants is limited. Registrations will be processed in order of receipt.
All participating participants receive a personal email confirmation with all information important for the course visit after the registration deadline.
If an event is already fully booked when we receive your registration, we will inform you immediately. If in the same year an additional course comes about and we can offer you a free place, we will inform you.
The course fees have to be paid before the beginning of the course.
Course fees include all course materials.
The completion of a course will be decided upon completion of the registration deadline. If the number of participants is insufficient, we reserve the right to cancel the course.
If a planned event can not take place due to force majeure (eg illness / accident of course management) or due to insufficient number of applications, there can be no liability claims against Taiko Zürich.
Cancellation and cancellation fee
Should you be forced to unsubscribe for any reason, such as illness, vacation absence, scheduling conflicts, military service, etc., the following rules apply:
- The risk of short-term loss
can notbe borne by Taiko Zürich.
- Cancellations must be submitted in writing. Substitute participants are accepted.
- For absences, neither reductions nor refunds of course money can be granted.
- Cancellation fee:
- Up to the start of the semester, there is no cancellation fee.
- After the start of the semester, the cancellation fee is 100% of the course fee.